Skip to content
Terms and Conditions
- All material included in our web site is intended for information purposes only and does not represent advice. The information in our web site has not been written to meet your individual requirements and no user should act or refrain from acting on such information without first verifying the information and as necessary obtaining professional advice.
- spottydog communications is providing this web site on an “as is” basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this web site or its contents. Without limitation to the foregoing spottydog communications does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this web site is accurate, complete or suitable for any purpose.
- spottydog communications expressly disclaims all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage occasioned from the use or inability to use this web site whether directly or indirectly resulting from inaccuracies, defects, errors, whether typographical or otherwise, omissions, out of date information or otherwise, even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable and the SPOTTYDOG COMMUNICATIONS had been advised of the possibility of the same. Consequential and indirect loss and damage shall include but not be limited to loss of profits, loss of goodwill, and wasted expenditure.
- The user agrees that material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of this web site is obtained entirely at the user’s own risk and that the user will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data, even if such loss and damage was reasonably foreseeable and the SPOTTYDOG COMMUNICATIONS had been advised of the possibility of the same.
- While we use all reasonable endeavours to make the web site available, errors, omissions, interruptions of services and delays may occur at any time. SPOTTYDOG COMMUNICATIONS does not accept any liability arising from such errors, omissions, interruptions or delays or any ongoing obligation or responsibility to operate this web site (or any particular part of it) or to provide any of the services offered on this web site.
- SPOTTYDOG COMMUNICATIONS does not accept any liability in connection with any third party web sites that can be accessed through this web site and does not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the SPOTTYDOG COMMUNICATIONS’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
- The rights in material on this web site are protected by international copyright, software and trademark laws and you agree to use this web site in a way which does not infringe these rights. You may copy material on this web site for your own private domestic or internal business purpose, but no copying for any commercial or business use is permitted.
- You must not under any circumstances seek to undermine the security of the web site or any information submitted to or available through it.
- We may terminate any registration and/or deny you access to the web site or any part of it (including any services, goods or information available on or through the web site) at any time in our absolute discretion and without any explanation or notification.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall remain in full force and effect.
- SPOTTYDOG COMMUNICATIONS’s omission to exercise any right under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of any such right unless expressly accepted by the SPOTTYDOG COMMUNICATIONS in writing.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and the user and the SPOTTYDOG COMMUNICATIONS agree to submit any dispute arising out of the use of this web site to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.