Working in PR we know how to make a splash, go out with a bang and make a song and dance, which is what we love doing for our clients every day…. but today is an exciting day because we have the chance to PR our own PR. We’re unveiling our brand new spottydog website!
Much has happened since spottydog communications launched as a start-pup seven years ago and whilst we’ve updated our site over the years to keep up with changing Google algorithms and industry trends, we felt it was time to give our website a little digital facelift to reflect the business we are today.
So to mark our makeover, we wanted to share a few highlights from our seven year journey to give you an insight into how we’ve grown, our mission and of course our strengths. Let us present….spottydog in numbers:
- 1 year older than Snapchat (We launched in 2010 and Snapchat was born in 2011)
- 3 office dogs acquired (That’s Zac, Nelson and Buddy)
- 6 industry sectors that we specialise in
- 13 Awards in our cabinet (we’re very proud of this one)
- 16 talented spottypups in our pack
- 22 paw-fect clients in 2017
- 84 videos made (this isn’t the only content we make)
- 450 bloggers in our network
- 5,000 media calls made
- 3,400 jelly beans ready for sending to our future fur-iends
- 1,224,875 words written (well this is just a guess… but it’s not im-paws-ible you know…we write a lot!)
Thus concludes our cheeky countdown and we hope you continue to browse our new website.