To support Heritage Bathrooms’ objective of increasing leads within the boutique hotel and specification markets, spottydog was tasked with communicating the brand offer to increase brand awareness within the specification sector – targeting interior designers, hotel owners, architects and luxury venues in the UK to ensure Heritage is the brand of choice for specifiers of luxury properties, through social media training.
In tandem with the retained communications brief, spottydog has maximised efforts in the specification market using a suite of tactics including:
- Dedicated LinkedIn training with the sales force to unleash individual sales power
- Strategic overhaul of the company page
- Monthly LinkedIn articles shared from the National Specification Manager
- Dedicated press output in the specification arena
- Trade event support
- Commissioning of a British illustrator to bring the Heritage case study offer to life with an interactive map.
Since reinvigorating the LinkedIn channel with our fresh specification content approach, we have achieved:
- 230% increase in total monthly impressions
- 362% increase in unique monthly impressions
- An increase in social engagement rate from 1.75% to 4.32%
The mechanic of the ‘Stylish Stays’ map has also seen sign up by four boutique hotels across the UK so far, with more expected to join when the map is used as an engagement tactic with specifiers at the Independent Hotel Show 2018.
We have also been able to use the Stylish Stays map as a press engagement tactic, securing coverage with Hotel Designs magazine.
If you’d like to read more on how we offer bespoke social media training to support any business, click here.