To support the launch of Heritage Bathrooms’ 2015 re-brand spottydog was tasked with helping the brand shift towards a younger consumer base, drive brand and product awareness and launch a consumer brand strategy
Following a consumer brand strategy workshop to define the new audience persona’s, we were able to create a host of targeted content and our strategy was to sweat our assets really hard rather then weighting activity on one story. We combined:
- Fresh new products or trend stories to pitch to journalists
- A cycle of regular press contact check-in calls and reactive response to opportunities
- Creation of ‘how-to’ and ‘interior design tips’ video content,
- Seasonal survey story angles
- One-to-one CEO briefings
- A multimedia product showcase event following the recruitment of designer Ali Munro
- Tactical digital activity to encourage downloads of the new brochure.
Since January 2015 we have delivered 132 items of coverage to date including The Daily Mail, The Sunday Express,The Metro, World of Interiors, Mail Online, ACHICA Living, Grand Designs and Good Housekeeping, delivering a reach of over 30M. Our dedicated digital work led to a 20% increase in website traffic and we’ve grown Facebook likes from 900 to 11.8K likes as well as tripling the Twitter audience.