We were initially briefed by Gold Line, who we’ve been working with since 2017, to support brand activity and drive consumer product demand amongst specialist dog owners for its working dog brand Autarky.
Following the success of our work with Autarky, we were later invited to extend our support to include its Chudleys brand, with the goal of building its online brand awareness and improving its reach within the gundog and field-sports markets.
Since 2017, we’ve delivered a range of brand communication activities for both Autarky and Chudleys, including campaign-led initiatives, event support and PR.
During our time working with Gold Line we have:
- Worked at a grassroots activity level at country shows, equestrian events and with local dog clubs.
- Created a triple industry award-winning campaign – The search for the ‘UK’s Hardest Working Dog’.
- Collaborated with influencers and specialist dog community players like breeders, flyball and dog activity groups.
- Driven brand awareness for Autarky through a 28-Day Challenge campaign supported by targeted sampling.
- Launched an ambassador scheme ‘The Kennel’ which resulted in significant web traffic spikes.
In the four years since we started working with Gold Line, we’ve consistently seen year on year growth on the impact of comms, delivering a 500% increase in Autarky website traffic and a reach of 480,000 for PR and social media for Chudleys.
In addition to the results of our ongoing social media and PR support, we’ve also created some hugely successful creative campaigns, and our Hardest Working Dog campaign for Autarky won three industry awards with a reach of over 3.6 million.
“The Autarky brand is tailored for active working dogs and we wanted to run a campaign that not only increased brand awareness, but also acknowledged the wonderful variety of working dogs across the UK. spottydog were brilliant throughout the project, from ideation to activation, and the campaign was an irrefutable success.” – Jimmy Ireland, Marketing Manager at Dodson & Horrell
To read more about our pet sector case studies click here.