Vintage Inns aimed to make the most of a scorching summer by highlighting the beautiful beer gardens available across its popular range of country pubs. To do so they created a competition which recognised some of the best outdoor spaces across the chain, and tasked us a as a consumer PR agency with creating a media buzz around the 13 regional winners.
Working alongside the Vintage Inns marketing team and the landlords of the successful pubs, spottydog developed and actioned a regional media campaign which was specifically designed to showcase the delightful gardens within each pub and the green-fingered nature of the Vintage Inns pub teams. Activity included:
- Creation of a commemorative plaque for each pub to display on site
- Dedicated, professional photography for each winning pub
- Development of regional press release to showcase why each pub was selected
- Regional media sell in
The story was extensively picked up by the regional media, with some coverage in trade titles too. Results included:
- 48 pieces of regional coverage
- Three pieces of trade coverage
- Combined print circulation of 600,839 and total reach of 28,895,929
- Key messages featured in 100 per cent of coverage
- Suite of photography for repurposing on social media and online channels
To see more of our work, as a consumer PR agency, with Vintage Inns click here.