The spottydog pack is always teaching, learning, reading, listening, watching and sniffing out new ideas so as the new CIPR CPD year begins, we’ve already made a cracking start.
- Teaching and inspiring the next generation of PR professionals, our CEO Rachel Roberts has been at Birmingham City University to share her PR wisdom this week. Speaking alongside HS2’s Head of Corporate Communications Jill Pearcy and Pitch Consultants’ Ollie Purdom at the BCU Student PR Conference, Rachel spoke about the need to be media-savvy and the different challenges of working in-house, in agency and as a freelancer.
- Our in-house Junior Leadership Skills programme kicked off this month, an opportunity for our account managers to learn how to excel in their roles. First on the impressive reading list – 7 habits of highly effective people of course!
- Our Home & Property team has been reading the Home, Health and Wellbeing report by construction giant Saint-Gobain this week, digging up scintillating stats and unearthing golden nuggets of insight into people’s aspirations for their homes.
- The ears of our Professional Services team pricked up this week, when the NHS and the Immigration Act hit the headlines again, giving our client Bush & Company the perfect opportunity to comment in the legal press. Listening to the arguments helped us secure an Editors Pick in Lawyer Monthly!
- The Chinese Grand Prix will be essential viewing this weekend as we finetune our social media content for our advanced composites client Pentaxia – whose world-leading skills are helping 50% of the F1 front of grid teams.
- On our quest to sniff out new ideas we found a pot of gold at O’Neill’s in Leytonstone – with this virtual reality tour of the pub.
- Finally, the parents on the spottydog payroll have been dusting off their crafting skills and swapping snapchat for sellotape, in the ultimate spring skills test – Easter bonnets!